Thursday, September 2, 2010

Getting Ready

So, I'm home from Canada and in to packing mode. I better leave for Italy pretty soon so that I will stop shopping for the trip!!
I leave here Sept. 28 for Vancouver. I'm going to continue on to Lang Bay for a few days to pick my tomatoes.
On Oct. 2 Michael and I join Mary Lynne, Jan, Sherry and Viv to fly to London. It should be quite a day as we will not reach our destination for 24 hrs. We fly to London, connect to Pisa and then a train to Lucca. We'll be there for six days taking side trips. Then we take a train to Florence where we are met and escorted to Soriano del Cimino(I think). You can watch the cooking school at:http://www.culturediscovery.com/Videos/The-CultureDiscovery-Webcam.html
It isn't always on-just during the cooking lessons. We are here a week. Then Rome, Cinque Terra and Amalfi. Will check in later.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment