okay if you can believe it I am back in Canada and getting ready for the big adventure.
But before that can begin I have to can about 200tomatoes, drain and turn off all outside water sources, plant many bulbs and probably repack my suitcase yet one more time. It weighed in At SF airport at 49lbs which is heavier to pull than you might think.
I wish I could figure out how to upload pictures to this on my iPad but so far I haven't. Tiff, I need you!
Ciao(sp?)
il arrivederci e si diverte
ReplyDeletemeaning bye and have a great time in Italian!!
How are those green tomatoes?????? I'm excited for you to start your trip. I'm going to pretend I'm walking in your footsteps down all those cobblestone streets and cooking (and eating) all that yummy Italian food! You're going to have such a great time!
ReplyDeleteSydney: Don't take anything on your trip that you don't mind wearing two days in a row. Two colors to mix and match with scarves and t-shirts and you're good to go!
ReplyDelete